Order this laser check and we'll print your company and bank information. You print variable data with your accounting software for a complete check. We can also print your logo, please call us for details. Prices include standard imprinting. Each 8 1/2" x 11" sheets contains 1 middle check and 2 stubs and is constructed of 24# paper. Indicate your color preference below.
This check has security feature numbers :
Security Features Legend
Herringbone Check: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
Marble Check (Except yellow): 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
Yellow Marble Check: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
- Warning band: A border printed on the document that indicates the security
features being used on the document.
- Void pantograph: Check will clearly display VOID when
- Microprint: Small type appears as a dotted line when photocopied. The
microprint may be in the signature line, endorsement lines or around the border
of the check.
- Genuine watermark: Genuine watermarks are visible
fiber alterations created during the manufacturing of the paper itself.
- Artificial watermark: Artificial watermarks are made
with ink yet cannot be photocopied. Hold at 45 degree angle to verify
- Erasure Protection: When erased, the colored background becomes white.
- Chemical reaction: Stains, spots or marks appear when
chemically altered or erased.
- Invisible fibers: Fibers which are embedded in the paper are visible only
under ultraviolet light and are extremely difficult to duplicate.
- Visible fibers (small strands of colored paper) are
added in the manufacturing of the paper.
- Security screen: ORIGINAL DOCUMENT written on the
back of check is difficult to photocopy.
- Warning Box on Backer: Lists the security features included in the check.
- Padlock Icon on front of check advises person cashing
check to see the warning box on the back for a list of security features
included in this check.
- Signature Block Screen: Signature area on face contains different background
than the rest of the check.
- Prismatic Color: The checks are printed with graduated colors. These checks
are the most difficult to photocopy.
- Endorsement area contains a patterned background.