Each 8 1/2" x 11" sheet contains 1 bottom check and 2 stubs, and is constructed of 24# paper. Measuring from the top down the 1st stub is 4" high, the 2nd stub begins at 4" and is 3.5" high, the check portion begins at 7.5" and measures 3.5" in height. These laser checks DO NOT include a signature line. These are blank checks, your software must be able to print MICR encoding. Indicate the check color when ordering.
This check has security feature numbers 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12.
Security Features Legend
- Warning band: A border printed on the document that indicates the security
features being used on the document.
- Void pantograph: Check will clearly display VOID when
- Microprint: Small type appears as a dotted line when photocopied. The
microprint may be in the signature line, endorsement lines or around the border
of the check.
- Genuine watermark: Genuine watermarks are visible
fiber alterations created during the manufacturing of the paper itself.
- Artificial watermark: Artificial watermarks are made
with ink yet cannot be photocopied. Hold at 45 degree angle to verify
- Erasure Protection: When erased, the colored background becomes white.
- Chemical reaction: Stains, spots or marks appear when
chemically altered or erased.
- Invisible fibers: Fibers which are embedded in the paper are visible only
under ultraviolet light and are extremely difficult to duplicate.
- Visible fibers (small strands of colored paper) are
added in the manufacturing of the paper.
- Security screen: ORIGINAL DOCUMENT written on the
back of check is difficult to photocopy.
- Warning Box on Backer: Lists the security features included in the check.
- Padlock Icon on front of check advises person cashing
check to see the warning box on the back for a list of security features
included in this check.
- Signature Block Screen: Signature area on face contains different background
than the rest of the check.
- Prismatic Color: The checks are printed with graduated colors. These checks
are the most difficult to photocopy.
- Endorsement area contains a patterned background.